Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Happy 5 Month Birthday !!


This month I have encountered LOTS of new things ...
* I wore jeans for the 1st time -- Little Fashionista
*I laugh at the girls at DayCare
* My Chunky Monkey Legs are tigglish
*I had my 1st runny nose ~~ that wasn't fun
* I weighed 15 lbs 5 oz (80% percentile)
and I'm 25 1/4 inches long (70% percentile) at my last Dr visit
* I also had 4 shots at that visit =(
* Mommy & Daddy saw their 1st movie since I was born
*I tried an ice cube for the 1 st time ~~ COOL =)
* I have good eye hand coordination now
* I flip onto my stomach instantly from my back
* Watched my 1st JETS game ~~ and they WON!! --
Grandpa is this normal?
* I finally like the game Peek a Boo
&
I look forward to what the next month has in store for me !!


6 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 5 Month Birthday Erin!! I can't wait to see what you are going to learn this coming month. Maybe poker?

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 5th. Month..... Mom, is there anything we can do next month to change her to a Giants Fan ??????? Please say there is.... you don't want her to go through life with that kind of handicap....

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin, you are getting so big! Can't wait to see what you will be up to next...

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin is catching up to that bunny. Happy 5 months Erin Your accomplishments and "firsts" are getting longer and longer every month. Keep it up. Love that smile.

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    little girl =) ....your aunt misses you!!

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    im so jealous that grandma and grandpa get to see you tomorrow!!! =(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home