Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Broad Channel Yacht Club Snapper Derby

We spent the day Sunday at the Yacht Club's Snapper Derby
Cousins Annie and Jack both caught fish
and Grandma showed me off !! =)


Me and my Grandparents


Me and Megan having fun
( not Mommy Meg -- friend Meg)

Me and my Grandpa and Aunt Christine

Cousins Annie & Jack caught fish!

Aunt Christine is going to be such a GREAT teacher !!

Hope your First Day was great


And after a long day -- I just could NOT keep my eyes open any more

Mommy would like to apologize for the delay of updated pictures --

things get pretty busy at home after work.

I have to be played with after all !! =)

5 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    More great pictures of Erin and her grandparents and aunt. I just love her smile. Don't worry about not updating the photos. All of these photos make up for it.

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like everyone had a great time. I heard it was a fun day for all wish we could have been there. Miss you guys. Give Miss Erin kisses from me and John Joseph.

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow! looks like tons of fun!!

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for coming to visit us, we had such a fun day!!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like a ball!
    Way to go Annie & Jack! Erin, next year it will be you catching all the snappers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home