Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Happy 4 Month Birthday !!




Look how big I've gotten in just 4 short months !!
This month I have done LOTS of new things ...
* I go swimming with Daddy every night
* I went up another size in diapers !!
* I grab for things and put EVERYTHING in my mouth -- YUMMY
* I laugh and giggle at Mommy & Daddy
* I can almost touch the floor when I'm in my excersaucer
* I started Day Care
* I had my first stomach bug =( I'm OK now though
* I finally noticed our kitty cat Senor hanging about
* I was weighed on Saturday and I am 14 lbs & 11 oz -- BIG GIRL
* Went to my first baby shower -- for Baby Bender
* Saw my first parade and Bagpipers
And I am happy every morning to start a new day !
Look out my Bunny Friend -- I'm gaining on ya !!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin you are to cute. I can't belive how fast time is flying by. I hope that someday soon you and John will get to meet. Give Mommy and Daddy kisses for me. Love you miss you all.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 4th Month birthday Baby Girl!!!!
    We love you!!!!!!
    Way to 'grow' against Bunny. =)

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 4th. month..... your a great little baby.... will see you again next year... in the midwest...

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the monthly photos of Erin and the bunny---what a great idea. She is so adorable. Pretty soon she will be as big as that bunny.

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY ERIN! look at you go! you've accomplished quite a lot already little girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home