Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Friday, September 08, 2006

End of Summer BBQ

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE SUMMER IS OVER ??????

Auntie and Laney Lu
&
Uncle Kevin and Mitchell
were there too
(Uncle B was there too)


I loved my bug Melissa and Nino gave me & Mitchell loved not being the only boy at the party for a change -- That's my friend Justin from NY -- he came with his Mommy & Daddy ( Dana & Louie)


Me & Melissa hanging out and my new friend Rhianna with Mommies old friend Val









Me and Grandma play SOOO BIG together !














The Gangs all Here and Mommy got lucky winning $$$ playing LCR

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mommy thought she was a big winner didn't she?!?!
    Don't worry Erin, we're sure that the fall and winter will hold many fun times for us all too!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE SUMMER IS OVER PICTURE... THAT'S JUST HOW I LOOKED WHEN THEY TOLD ME BBQ AND THE SUMMER WAS OVER.......BRING ON THE TAILGATE PARTY

     

Post a Comment

<< Home