Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Half Birthday!

Wow ... time sure does fly
Can you believe I am 2 1/2 !!!!!!!!!!
( me either )



Well I have been doing all sorts of crazy things lately ...

* I can sing the Alphabet, Happy Birthday ,
Twinkle Little Star am0ng others all by myself

* I can tell you my name & where I live ..
as long as you are NOT a stranger

* I know who is running on both Democratric
&
Republican Presidential tickets!
( Although I won't tell you who I think will win )


* I play with Daddy's iPhone & know have to navigate from my You Tube videos to my game applications! Yup ... I am a techy girl!! :)

* I think I have decided what I am going to be for Halloween ..
but you will have to come back and see what it is!


Till then I hope you are all well!!

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxox






4 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the great pictures. 2 1/2 yrs. old , it is hard to believe. Erin Elizabeth , tell your Mon & Dad you want to vote for a man whos last name starts with a M..........

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great post! Erin, you are quite an amazing 2 and 1/2 year old! Love the pictures as always!

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aunt Jill says Just one word to describe those pictures. BEAUTIFUL

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Heather and Jonathan said…

    Hey smiley girl! You are too cute! Great pics of you guys! Love you and miss you! See you in 2 weeks! xoxox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home