Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Friday, August 01, 2008

Slither

My great friend & neighbor Rhianna
had a wonderful 2nd Birthday Party




Some very interesting friends were invited ..







We LOVED every one of them!!





Mommy however did not!!!















Completely Fearless


Val .. is that a constrictor?? I hope not!!!!

Thanks RR for a great party ..
My Mommy is still looking under her bed
everynight to make she she didn't get a goodie bag!!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow...erin looks completely fearless!!! braver than me!! lol

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with Mommy......

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We had so much fun with YOU, Erin! Next year, maybe we'll go for some softer and more cuddlier creatures.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Heather and Jonathan said…

    Erin, you are soooo brave!!! I don't blame Mommy for being scared. I would have kept my distance too!

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aunt Jill says Dad and Erin sure are brave. I'm with Mom---i would rather just look than touch.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    go erin and rhianna the boys have nothing on you gals looks slimy and fun!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home