Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Friday, February 15, 2008

22 Month Birthday

What a month it has been


* I try to eat all my meals with a fork
but using my hands is much faster
* My favorite past time is dancing ... I cut a mean rug people
* I love doing puzzles of animals, shapes and colors
* I have my first crush ... their names are The Wiggles!!!!!!
* I watched Mommy's team lose in the SuperBowl ..
can my parents ever pick a winning team?
* I added to my ever growing list of second cousins
with the arrivals of
Marguerite Nicole on 1/16 & Claire Simone on 2/11
WELCOME Girls .. it's time to party!
* I had shots this month and I barely cried
* I did go on the potty once ....
but I can't be bothered with that anymore. I leave that to DD to do
And the biggest accomplishment of the month......

I said bye bye to the BINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took all of 1 day- Yay me!


Till next month

5 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a couple of great pictures....Had to change my Anonymous, too many of us out there !!!!!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my goodness Miss Erin!!!!! i am in love with your new picture...you look beautiful - 2 more months and u will be TWO YEARS OLD!!!!! oh boyyyy.....happy 22nd birthday...i love you!

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so proud of you about the binkie i thought we were going to have a binky bye bye party and hand it over to baby marcus oh well maybe when the time comes erin can give out lessons on going cold turkey great job almost two!

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pictures and accomplishments too!

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aunt Jill says Great job this month Erin with all your accomplishments---what a long list. You are getting to look a lot more like your mom as you get older. Lucky girl!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home