Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy 21st Month Birthday



As you all have seen my big accomplishments of the month
are clearly being able to recite the ABCs & count to 10!!
Hey even if it's MY version of the ABCs ... who needs a "W" anyway!
And isn't 8 great ... who needs all those numbers between 4 & 7 ..
they just get in the way!
* Despite having a very bad cold & looking like Rudolph,
I had a great 2nd Christmas
maybe next year I will sit on Santa's lap alone
* Yet again New Year's went off without a peep from me -
I am saving party time till I get older
* Mommy & I had our 1 st official tea party ... Cheers

And the best thing I have done this month is ....
* I can say "I Love You"
the words that Mommy & Daddy have been waiting to hear!!

Till next month...



I think I will just kick my feet up and relax a bit!!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm having a blast just relaxing and kicking back watching you grow up to be quite the young lady....Keep up the good work with your ABCs....

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey is that an O'Douls's box she is sitting in???. I love the photo and the great comments. She sure has accomplished alot in 21 months.

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aunt Jill , I thought the same thing "AN O'DOULS BOX " .........

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes that is an O'Douls box ... sooo

    Listen we take any box we can get our hands on at Costco! :)

    Erin is an equal box sitter opportunists!

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well at least O'Douls is non-alcoholic right? Because I'm pretty sure that blog title said 21 months, not 21 years little girl!

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Colleen and Billy said…

    Boy oh boy, Erin are you a smart ass just like your Mommy & Daddy! WINK WINK!!!! We love you so much! You are one smart cookie and I am glad you are OURS!!!!
    xoxoxxo
    Auntie & Uncle B
    & Twinkies

     

Post a Comment

<< Home