Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

20 Month Birthday

What a month it has been !
And look who I found!!!


It has been a very exciting couple of weeks

I have been ....

* talking up a storm
* I WILL repeat anything mommy & daddy say
* I can recite the ABCs with help of course
* I can count to 10 .. but I skip 4 & 7
(and instead of saying 10 I yell YAY in delight!)
* I saw Santa for the 2nd time .. I liked him better the first time
* hot dogs and fruit remain my favorite foods
* I love to play with my Sesame Street friends ...
Elmo, Big Bird and Cracker
( that's my pet nickname for Cookie Monster)
* I think our Christmas tree is a visitor ..
I say Hi & Ba Bye & Nite Nite to it everyday
* I like to look at the tree but I still don't know what to make of it ...
so I keep my distance!
* and my new favorite word is WOW!!!!!!
(thanks for reminding Mommy Aunt Christine)
* "NO" is a close runner up to my favorite word too!
( to mommy & daddy's chagrin )








Well I should be off ..
I have the encyclopedia to recite!!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She's quite the LITTLE LADY......

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Aunt Jill said…

    Great pictures. Love Erin and Elmo

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Colleen and Billy said…

    Hey look who returned for a repeat preformance! HI BUNNY!!!
    Muffin... you are toooo cute!!!!
    Love you!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MommmM!!!!! you forgot to tell everyone what my new favorite word is!!!!! =)

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for reminding me Aunt Christine ... I made the correction in the post! :)

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Megan & Mike -

    I'm at the library catching up on Erin's pics. Wow (to borrow a favorite word) is she beautiful! I look forward to seeing her soon so I can hear all this talking from her that Grandma is bragging about! Love, Kathie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home