Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy 16th Month Birthday

Yup another month has gone by!!
Can you believe it?
Neither can Mommy & Daddy.


This month I haven't stopped moving ...

* We have been very busy with lots of road trips
* We went to the Aquarium for the first time. Loved those penguins
* I go in the pool with Daddy all the time -
well now that the water has warmed up a bit
* Went on my first carnival ride the slide, it was ok. And I would prefer to stay away from those flying horses next time as well!! No thank you!
* Had my first taste of fried dough -- YUMMY
* Went to my first baseball game. Loved it.
But keep that big furry mascot thing away from me!
* I know how to sign for "more" & "eat"!
We are working on the sign for drink-- thats next month
* I dance up a storm moving my shoulders all around
* I know how to lock Mommy's car door from her remote!






Till next month ...




( as a side note Mommy would like to promise you all that she will put more posts up this month. She has been running after me all summer that she hasn't had a minute to spare. )

6 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As always, great pictures..... Erin's smile on the last one .... well it says it all....

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, sounds like a fun and busy month!! And I agree -- her smile in that last picture is great!

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    16 months!!! Erin, youre getting so big! it was good to see you last weekend...your tall like your aunt =) i like the pic of you smiling and the dress is beautiful! Happy 16 month birthday, love you very very much!!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Colleen and Billy said…

    OMG, Erin can you get any cuter????
    You look adorable in your party dress!
    Love you pumpkin! :)

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    erin, you are such a sweetie! i can't believe how big you are getting!

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin you look beautiful in that gorgeous white dress!!! Love your smile.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home