Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy 14th Month Birthday

Again, I am just too busy to stop and take a
picture with my bunny friend ...
Maybe next month (poor bunny)


This month I have:
* Played in our hose - no pool yet -- it's still too cold
* I love to watch the horse races on TV -- COME ON # 4 !!!
* My new favorite foods are tomatoes .. to Daddy's chagrin,
cherries, PASTA, and basically anything on Mommy & Daddy's plate!
* I have graduated to milk .. it's a slow process .. jury is still out
* My teachers at day care say I am so smart --
and most times for my own good
* I give High Fives on demand :)
* I try and on occasion I can say .. HI, ball, and baby
(although I am told my "baby" sounds like a
little french girl b/c I say it with an accent)

So till next month -- thanks for stopping by
and seeing what I have been up to!!




PS. Happy Birthday Grandma!
XOXOXOX

3 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a cute picture------we had fun seeing you and your Grandma's birthday---will have more fun today at your house---can't wait.

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a wonderful birthday I had with you, Sweet Pea. Love you so very much!

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi, Erin. Let's Party-n-Play again real soon, ok? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home