Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy 13 Month Birthday

WHAT !?!?!?! No Bunny picture you say!!!

Well I am a full fledged toddler these days ...
I simply do not have the time to sit and pose with a bunny!
(Well not today anyway! Come back tomorrow
to see me & my friend)

But it has been a very interesting month to say the least.
*I graduated to the "Young 1's Room" at daycare -- It's soo much fun
* I now nap on a cot! ( at daycare ) Cool
* I love ham & cheese ... I am my parents daughter
* I love the slide at the park & hate the swing
* Went to the beach and tried to eat the sand ... yuck
* I am a groovy little girl who loves to dance
( I especially like to dance to Gwen Stefani )
And the best thing that happened this month .....
I AM WALKING !!!!!!!!
I am not the most graceful & I wobble a bit still but
I AM A WALKER!!!!!
Mommy promises to get a video of it on here soon.
I just don't stop to give her a chance to videotape it.

Ok Gotta run ... I have very exciting things to do and see!

Till next month!!!







4 Comments:

  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 13 months baby girl! Wow, you are doing so much these days! I can't wait to see you again soon! LOVE YOU xoxox

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    13 months!!!!! wowwww...big girl! cant wait to see you this weekend!! love you!

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a big girl you have become!
    We love you to bits!

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a beautiful picture---looks like her hair is strawberry blonde. Congratulations on all your great accomplishments.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home