Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy 6 Month Birthday


What a month it has been ...
* I can almost sit up by myself
* I sucked on a cantaloupe for the first time
* I try to eat my toes
* saw my first fire ( bonfire)
* went apple picking
( pictures of that trip to come)
* I love to try to eat hay
* I don't know what to make of pumpkins
* I blow rasberries
* I sit in my stroller without my car seat
* I was dubbed the Class Flirt at Day Care :)

5 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    6 months old today!!!! wow half a year, the time has flown - its pretty cool to see how much she has grown over the past 6 months...shes getting so big! - give her a kiss for me, and we will see you in a few weeks!!

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What can you say, 6 months old already. Megan & Mike ,just by looking at her you can tell you're doing a great job, and she's loving it.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY 6 MONTHS BIRTHDAY ERIN. Love your monthly photos with the rabbit--you are catching up. So you are the class flirt are you? I'm sure Daddy wasn't too happy to hear that his little girl is a flirt---don't worry too much Mike-girls just wanna have fun!!!!

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 6 Month Birthday, Erin! Keep smiling little girl! Can't wait to see you again soon!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hooray 6 months already! That went very fat. She is so beautiful and we love to watch her grow from down here in FL. Over the next few months you guys will see how much more fun things will be with Erin. Keep the video camera handy at all times LOL.......LOve you all

     

Post a Comment

<< Home