Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Happy 3 Month Birthday


This month I learned to :

** I roll from by back to my stomach
** I now sleep on my stomach -- COMFY
** I suck my thumb -- tastes soooo good
** Went to Grandma & Grandpa's for my 1st Sleepover -- LOTS of fun
** Mom & Dad can't get me to stop chatting -- did you see my video?
** I smile at other people besides Mommy & Daddy
** Went out to dinner at Archie Moore's -- didn't enjoy myself
** Went to breakfast at Dakota's -- Now that was fun !!!
And I am happy to just be ME !!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She sure has learned alot in just three months and she's gaining on the bunny.... Just one question.. breakfast in Dakota.. is that North or South... makes a big difference around here...

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like that anonymous just might be from Iowa????? I love the monthly photo with the bunny and the sign. What a great idea. Happy 3 month birthday Erin---Love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home