Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

12 Week Check Up

All smiles from a GREAT check up ....



I am :

** 13 lbs 10 oz = 90%
** 24 1/4 inches long = 90% Look out Aunt Christine - I'm gaining on you !
** Had 3 shots = NOT FUN ... but I am better now, just look at my smile
** Dr Lockhart said I can go swimming with Daddy - CANNON BALL !
** On my 3rd kind of formula to help my stomach - Thank God
** And growing like a weed !!
** YEA ME ****

5 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh my gosh...i love this picture so much!!! - she looks so cute, and i am glad she can go swimming, now she can use her cute little bathing suits!

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For the first time, I will get to go swimming with someone paler than me! Erin, I hope you eventually get Mommy's darker skin, so you're not a ghost (or a lobster after too much time in the sun) like your old man.

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hahahaha! Too funny, Mike! Erin, I'm looking forward to going swimming with you!!! =0)

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Baby Girl... you are GORGEOUS! All smiles! Way to GROW!!! Can't wait to see you in the pool with the twins! =)

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hooray swimming will be so much fun. I can't believe how big Erin is getting. Mike I have the same wish for John especially down here in Florida but so far he has kept his Pale Irish skin like me. Oh well, LOL. Enjoy the pool you guys!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home