Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Monday, October 12, 2009

I'M A BIG SISTER


FINALLY the day has come !!!!

I am a Big Sister!! Hooray!

I would like to introduce to you all my Little Brother .....

RYAN MATTHEW 




Ryan was born at 10:19 am
Weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz
and is 20 1/2 inches long


Mommy, Daddy, Baby Ryan and I are all doing well! 


We will let you know when 
Ryan's blog is up and running. 

I love my baby brother but there are somethings in life that I refuse to share ... this blog being one of them! ;)

xoxoxoxoxo

6 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger The Palovchik's said…

    Hooray!!!!! Congratulations guys we are so happy for you. he is adorable and we love his name. Can't wait to watch him grow, Erin looks like she loves being a big sister she will be such a great helper.. Give everyone kisses for us. we love you and miss you

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Anonymous G said…

    CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! Erin looks happy being a big sister.....It will be fun having another blog to follow....Megan, take care of yourself and your new linebacker......

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Meg I swear to God I have this exact SAME pic of Erin! They look so much alike!

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Anonymous shannon said…

    Congratulations big sis Erin!!! =0) xoxox love you!!!

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aunt Jill says Congratulations to Erin, Mom and Dad. Ryan looks just like his big sister.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    baby ryan couldn't of asked for a better big sister than you erin, you will be such a great helper as he grows up, so lucky to have each other:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home