Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Saturday, April 05, 2008

The Wiggles

Mommy & Daddy say that The Wiggles are the equivalent
of what The Beatles were to their parents!!

Ringo is a weird name don't ya think!











The Wiggles

Murray

These 4 guys are actually the main reason
we took the 3000 mile trek to LA


And boy was it worth it ...
















I don't think there was a toy left that
Daddy & Dan DIDN'T buy the 3 of us!!














Can you say spoiled? :)

5 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Colleen and Billy said…

    So glad you had a WIGGLY good time! :)
    That last pic of Caitlin and Colin is adorable! But it look as though Erin is giving them the evil eye! :)

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow that trip was chock full of good times glad everyone got the wiggles!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger The Palovchik's said…

    HOT POTATO HOT POTATO! John is also a huge fan of the wiggles, I think I know the words to all their songs better than he does, LOL. I am so glad that you all had so much fun. Which wiggle is your favorite Erin? Keep doing the monkey. Love you!!!!

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Jacs said…

    It looks like you had a blast at the Wiggles concert! I can't wait to go in November! Glad you had such a wonderful trip..we love all the pics:)
    Love, Jeanine and Nate

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aunt Jill says I guess I'm too old to know who or what the Wiggles are but I'm glad you all had a fun time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home