Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Monday, October 15, 2007

18 Month Birthday

Wow another month has gone by!


Well this month ...

* I am talking up a storm
* You say it ... I'll repeat it!
* I finally caved in and I am eating broccoli
* Went on our first family vacation to see
my favorite monsters at Sesame Place
* Slept in a hotel room for the first time! FUN FUN

I know I know ...usually there is a laundry list of things that I am up to

But besides talking - I have been spending my time doing ....



LAUNDRY!!

Does this go with my pink pants?

6 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That smile gets bigger every month.......

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That picture of her in the tunnel is gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to see that smile and kiss those cheeks in person soon! xoxox

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love that tunnel picture, too! So cute! We miss you, Erin. Love and kisses.

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Colleen and Billy said…

    Happy 18 months Erin!!!!
    Anything goes with pink pants! :)

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a beautiful smile!!! 18 months already! Can't believe it

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great pictures!! - erin, you grandma was sooooo happy yesterday when you said GRANDMA...u made her day! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home