Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy 11 Month Birthday



Well I have been very busy this month...
* I really don't sit these days --
I much prefer to walk around but I don't know
how to on my own ... although I think I can.
* My new favorite food is CHEESE
( I guess it's something I get from Mommy
b/c all she says is "FINALLY something" )
* I learned the art of pulling myself up
* I have NOT learned the art of getting down
(and b/c of this I had my 1st Bump & Bruises
report for Mommy to sign at daycare -- but don't you worry I was fine)
* I have 6 teeth -- watch out food !
* I clap my hands
* I shake my head in protest &
then sometimes just shake my head for fun
* I climbed up my first set of stairs
See you next month --


PS:

Daddy is now in charge of my videos ...

check out this link and you can see me LIVE!

ENJOY !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/schmitty2424

5 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    11 months old already---can't believe it. You certainly are catching up to that bunny!!! Glad your bumps and bruises weren't too bad. Happy St. Patrick's day to our little Irish Erin Elizabeth.

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey I watched those videos They are awesome.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope everyone has a Happy St. Patrick's Day.... both the pictures and video are great... keep them coming. And don't worry Megan,Erin will pick up more for you as time goes on, she can't help to, your a great example......

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yayyy!!! almost a year old!!

    Happy 1st St Patricks Day tomorrow!!!!

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    erin, happy almost-one-year-old!!!! wow, i can't believe how fast it went!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home