Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Happy 9 Month Birthday



Each month just gets more and more exciting ...
* I celebrated both Christmas and New Years this month
Christmas was a ton of fun & New Years ... not so much!!
* I can eat carrots and peas by myself -- yup whole foods people!!
* I army crawl everywhere :)
* I love my sippy cup
* I finally know that bath time can be fun !!!! Splish Splash
* I love my walker -- I chase the kitty all over in it
* My 3rd tooth came in ( top left )
* I am starting to wave hello and good bye ...
I wave to myself mostly ... I am still working on this trick
* I say da da and babble lots! Even at 5am in the morning!
Till next month!! :)

4 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cute pic!!! so glad grandma and i could see you on your 9 month birthday!!!!....youre going to be walking soon...and fast i might add!
    happy 9 months!!

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 9 months Sweet Pea!

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin, Happy 9 Months! Can't belive how quickly the time has passed!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 9 months Erin. You are catching up to that bunny---your smile is much cuter than his smile. Love watching you grow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home