Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happy 7th Month Birthday !



First off excuse my NON CUTE outfit ...
My morning photoshoot was not a great one
and in this shot I was getting ready to go nighty nite.
***************************
In any event this month has been full of new adventures
* My main mode of transportation is rolling
* I can sit up on my own with little falling over
* I dressed up as a pumpkin for my 1st Halloween
* I splash around in the tub
* I eat my toes
* I love all kinds of paper and put it in my mouth -- of course
* I sit in my high chair like a big girl
* tried veggies this month -- still not sure about peas
* I like prune juice -- I don't like to talk about why I know this
And for the biggest event of the month .....
I HAVE 2 TEETH :)
YAY ME!!
( pictures of them to come -- mommy promises )
See I don't lie ....
I love to eat paper
&
this mornings photo shoot wasn't my best

4 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    erin, no matter what you are wearing, or what you are eating, we will always love you! happy 7 months!!!

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger The Palovchik's said…

    Happy 7 months Erin you are a cutie pie!

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your good night picture is perfect.Thanks you guys for taking such great pictures. We really enjoy them.

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin it doesn't matter what you are wearing you are so cute---love that "I love mommy" bib. Happy 7 month birthday----

     

Post a Comment

<< Home