Erin Elizabeth

This is a chronicle of the life of our first daughter!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happy 2 Month Birthday


This month I .....
* smile alot more
* follow Mommy & Daddy across the room
* went out for my first lunch with Mommy & Daddy to IHOP
* went up a size in diapers as well as the BIG 8 oz bottles
* kick and hit my hanging animal friends on my gym mat
* LOVE to stand ( obviously while being held )
* went on my first trip to Costco -- loved the ceiling
* found trees outside -- COOL
* try to flip on my tummy while on my gym mat ... try
* put my hands in my mouth every opportunity I get
& LOVE being 2 months old !!!
(And Mommy & Daddy Love it too)

6 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin, happy 2 months! You are GORGEOUS sweetie!!! We LOVE you!

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin girl!! you're getting so big...i can't believe you're TWO MONTHS OLD already!! - i love the picture and can't wait to watch you grow even more...

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Second Month Birthday .. we love you all. Thanks for the great pictures...

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 2 month birthday, Erin! WOW you are getting so big! Keep smiling and burping for me baby! Love you!

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin Happy 2 month birthday. You are such a cutie---even if you look like your daddy. Can't wait to see you again---awake this time hopefully.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mike----Erin is such a cutie and since she looks like you that makes you a cutie too!!! Luv you Mike.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home